Saturday, May 7, 2011

That Metal Blog

Let this serve as sort of an introduction. The purpose of this blog is to rant, review, and discuss my opinions about anything metal related. Hopefully someone can use this to enrich their own experience of heavy metal or to lead them to another great band or album. For this first post let me tell you a bit about my tastes. I am a pretty eclectic metal head. I enjoy the old school metal bands such as Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Judas Priest and the like. I also really enjoy extreme metal, particularly black metal, and some extreme gothic metal. Some of my favorite bands besides the obvious, are Burzum, Bathory, Atheist, Darkthrone, Mayhem, Moonsorrow, Ulver, Mastodon, Intronaut, and Cradle of Filth. Looking forward to reviewilng many albums and hearing your comments.

JAB

1 comment:

  1. Hey man, I think we're both on the same boat here. I just started making a metal blog (which is my first and only blog as of now), and my intentions are exactly the same: talk about some awesome bands and try to spread the word around that metal's good music to listen to! However, in my blog I try to keep things a bit short and straight to the point, but it's nice to see some people aren't as lazy as me :D

    ReplyDelete